1. Begin by un-attaching the 3 straps across the front of the night splint using the quick-snaps provided. Do not loosen the dorsi-flexion straps at this time.
1. Place your foot into the night splint, making sure the heel fits snug against the heel of the splint.
2. Attach the bottom strap and adjust until snug. The straps should be fed under the dorsi-flexion straps.
3. Continue by attaching the remaining 2 straps as described above. Adjust straps for tightness as needed.
1. Un-attach the dorsi-flexion straps and simultaneously pull to adjust the dorsi-flexion to the desired level. If pain is experienced with the night splint in the resting position, the wedge can be removed from under the toe for less dorsi-flexion.
Hand wash using cold water and mild detergent. Air dry. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach any part of this brace.
45 × 32 × 12 cm
S, M, L
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.